Saturday, July 10, 2010

## CI ##






## CI ## Creative Insanity is a store from SL, we create mostly crazy animations for rp or just for fun :). All started when I was working at Barerose and decided that I needed to have a different AO for each outfit. So I began making my own anims and after some months my husband did.








Now we have around 70 themed AOs: from werewolf to doll, faes and vampires.


One of my firsts AOs, the puppet doll AO, is still my favourite, I had lots of fun doing it :).


And the zombie AO, I tried to make it the best realistic possible, well, the most realisitc a zombie could be XD


Also we have real crazy AOs like the possessed AO, the Sick AO, the Headless AO, the G-zero AO, Igor AO, Undead Psycho AO, Ghost AO and many more :)


Dark and light AOs like the Angel or the FallenAngel AO



We started to make AOS with props too like the Flying Carpet AO, Rocket Rider AO, DragonFly Rider AO, Witch AO, Nom rider AO etc...


And with outfits like the Demon and Demoness AO and the Mermaid AO


Some of them are sexy like the Maid AO or the Gothica AO or kinda violent like the Thai Boxer AO, the Spartan Warrior AO or the Death AO.


Last AO was the Geisha AO more quiet than usual for us :P





I hope you have fun with all the AOS :)
Find us in our in world store or in SLX

No comments:

Post a Comment